söndag 31 juli 2011

Gaming Table

Just "finished" mine and my friends' gaming table/s.
We bought a gaming mat off of GW and glued it to 4 pieces of chipboard.
Unfortunately the mat is only 6x4 feet and we needed 8x4, so I "made" an extra with some sand and static grass.
Unfortunately (2) the static grass and the grass on the gaming mat didn't have the same green tone, DOH, so I'll have to fix some more static grass tomorrow and fix that up.

Anyhowz, some pictures of the two pieces I'm gonna keep, showing of a few of my WM mini's as well.

As you can see there are a few lines with lighter green, that was where I "repaired" the gaming mat pieces I glued to the second board.
Looks a little silly but I'll fix it up in no time.

So each gaming table consists of two pieces of 2x4 feet, and you can of course put all four of them together for a really large table (8x4ft) if needed.

(Terrain is mostly from the 4th edition 40kbox, the crashed lander, and a printed and glued house, and a homemade ruin.)



Had to show off my minis on the new table. :)
































Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar