fredag 9 september 2011

15p Menoth Vs. Circle

I know, it's getting a bit dull reading about me getting my ass kicked all the time but that's all I can give you at the moment. :C

We tried to go for a quick game, but it took us two hours to complete (still a bit noobish I suppose).

This time we didn't take notes when fighting but my friend took a few pics to show off all of our (... my...) new terrain. It looks marvellous, not even since my older 40k days have I played on such a diverse and awesome battlefield with a wizard tower, two ruins, four patches of forests (a few too many when fighting Circle...) and a hill, all of it painted and ready.











(Please excuse the bags in the background, we had laundry day...)











Thoughts from the battle:
  • My opponents feeble double-1 roll on his last Lord of the Feast-attack on my last Bastion. That was _quite_ satisfying.
    Unless you consider the fact that he had just killed the other two Bastions, and then later went on to almost kill my Caster after butchering most of my choir. (Lord of the Feast is retarded awesome, at least on this level.)
  • My own feeble double-1 roll during my feat turn while trying to roast his Argos (with it's survival, this critical miss most likely cost me the entire game... Stupid Repenter...).
  • My opponents inability to roll anything beneath average (except for the above statement).
  • He took down my last boxes on pKreoss with his Warlock on his very last roll for his turn. The EXACT amount of boxes. Insane.
  • My Repenter survived the attacks from a Woldwarden (for two turns) and one Gorax (for one turn) without any system failures. That rocked. Even though I will never forgive him for his critical miss.
  • I lost because I have not yet painted ALL of my army. The dice gods do not favour me yet...
... until next time tree huggers, until next time...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar